Favorite Reads

Favorite Reads
Our Class Favorites

Friday, June 6, 2014

Blog Topic – The Books of My Life

Assignment:  Model your blog post after the People Magazine format as seen on the attached handout.  Consider your life and the books that have shaped it up to now.  Create a post which captures your life in books.  Choose your entries from the following list of topics or develop your own. Include visuals.  Post must include 5-7 books and your explanations for each.

Topics:
Favorite Childhood Book
Book that Inspired Me
Book that Made Me Cry
Book that Made Me Laugh
Coming of Age Story
Favorite Beach Read
Character that I Identify With
Favorite Book that went to the Screen
Celeb or Historical Memoir I Admire
Favorite Book Read for School
Top Book on my Must Read List
Book I Recommend to Friends

(You come up with a topic)

No comments:

Post a Comment